Disability Living Allowance (DLA) & Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Disability Living Allowance (DLA) is being replaced by other benefits.

If you already get DLA, your claim might end. You will get a letter telling you when this will happen and how you can apply for PIP or Adult Disability Payment.

Personal Independence Payment (PIP) can help with extra living costs if you have both:

  • a long-term physical or mental health condition or disability, and
  • difficulty doing certain everyday tasks or getting around because of your condition

You can get PIP even if you’re working, have savings or are getting most other benefits.

Visit the PIP website to find out more https://www.gov.uk/pip